A Travellerspoint blog

School enrollment for our kids

Cairns School of Distance Education

Such a bizarre feeling when you are filling out enrolment forms for your boys to change schools closer to your new house, and at the same time I'm filling out Distance Education forms for travelling. Our children are using Distance education while we are traveling. This means that they have a teacher back in Australia and they do all of their schoolwork online. We then scan their work and email it to the teacher in Australia. We have chosen to use Cairns School Of Distance Education

Posted by TracyT7 17:00 Archived in Australia Tagged children school travelling tunneytales

Email this entryFacebookStumbleUpon

Table of contents

Be the first to comment on this entry.

Comments on this blog entry are now closed to non-Travellerspoint members. You can still leave a comment if you are a member of Travellerspoint.